Concept Art Exhibition
Pens & Pixels is excited to bring you our first concept art exhibition! Partnered with Jillian Mood & Partners and hosted by McMillan, we are running an high-class night showcasing the best Game/Concept art our community has to offer.
Coming on November 24th, is the first Game and concept art exhibition. A night of art hosted in downtown Ottawa at the snazzy McMillan design agency. 12 of the best artists from Ottawa and around will be presenting their work related to gaming, concept art and everything there in.
Our goal is to expose our communities amazing artistic talent from games and more, presented at a classy event. Join us for a night of art, wine, food and fun. Tickets will be made available soon and space will be limited.
To artists interested in showcasing their work at the show, we have openings available! Rules and requirements below:
- Submit a sample (online portfolio or .pdf of a few sample images of your choosing) by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gear work towards game related art and entertain industry arts (permitted work from client or studio is welcome)
- Media can be digital, traditional, sculpture etc.
- No fine arts or classical works.
- Fan art is allowed but will be judged on originality and amount.
- Work must be submitted before November 11th.
- Artist is responsible for printing their own work and presenting it in a professional manner
- A space will be provided with the mean to hang work at the event. IF any special arrangements are needed, please inform us well be fore the show.
If you have any questions feel free to ask us by e-mail on over school media. We look forward seeing everyone at the event!